Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Diversions




So you know how a lot of people want to quit their jobs where they work in offices on computers and stuff and become yoga teachers? Well I'll tell you a secret, I think about not teaching yoga and sitting in front of one of my many computers, making things. (Sometimes I think about opening a store, but today I'm into making things with the computer.)

Right now I'm on a team I don't see that is making a virtual tour of Fort Wellington for Parks Canada. Go figure. I love working on it. (Nevermind that it's with my EX. It's gotten to that finally, he's my ex.) It's multi-media and I'm doing it on my Mac and I love doing it.

I look into courses on how to write for the iPhone. I want to write applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch but I don't have enough background in computer languages so I am seriously considering going to school to be an honest geek. I think the best thing would be to get a boyfriend who's an iPhone developer but it might be faster to go back to school myself.

I'm hunting down a microphone now to add a voice-over to a slide show I'm doing of my yoga class. I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm looking forward to creating some kind of team that will put this together. My work today will be interrupted by more yoga classes. I'll stay in front of the computer until it's time to go to the Police College and lead yoga. I'll come home and do a couple of edits and then head out to teach two classes at Rama Lotus. I'll come home after that and may still put some more time in this project. Love it.

Hopefully I'll have a new product to show you soon. I have more time on my hands now that I'm all single and recovered and stuff so I'll put more energy into my creative projects.

No comments: