Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Personality Test

I was following a link from the BBC and I came across this quick test and it was kind of fun. It says I'm a "performer" out of 16 personality types, which include things like "big thinker, go-getter, leader," and like that. It wasn't surprising, and it was fun for a minute. The thing that jumped out at me was the detail that I prefer hands-on learning to reading a book. I like books too, but if I'm going to learn, I'd prefer to be in action! Reading about yoga and practising yoga are quite different things :)

2 comments:

David said...

If you're interested in a real psychology-based personality test, check out our Personality Patterns app; it provides very detailed feedback in a visually, interactive format, along w/some cool social features. You can also find it on Facebook. On the go? Try it on your iPhone.

mae callen said...

wow thanks for sharing this Jamine!
I'm an innovator! It's a pretty bang on description of me too.