Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here's another Present

I love helping people achieve their goals. And tonight I got to help someone play their game of becoming an Introduction Leader with Landmark Education. It's a long story if you don't know the context and a very short one if you do. I was going to lead an Introduction to the Landmark Forum but I wasn't completely prepared and when the opportunity came up for someone else to lead the Intro and have a chance to complete the measures for their Introduction Leaders Program, I jumped at it.

Anyways, I love the work that happens in the conversation at Landmark Education. Tonight I got present to an area of my life that hasn't been working as well as I'd like it to and I created a possibility. I could go on typing a lot and try to explain it and I may do that sometime, but right now, I'm sitting in a cool place of feeling satisfied that someone achieved a big goal and I had something to do with it, plus, I got to create a new possibility in an area of my life that's important to me but I honestly haven't been dealing with. Super bonus.

No comments: