Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Partner Yoga was Fun

We had a good time tonight in Partner Yoga. I didn't take any pictures this time, so I have nothing to put up here to show you.

Karina came and we had a really good time. There were teacher trainers in the class and some regular students and then some new people altogether - it was quite a mix.

Just now I was walking the dog and I thought I recognized the people walking up the street - people who were just in the class! I didn't stop them because they didn't notice me and I thought I'd let them continue into the Market. It was just kind of funny.

In between class and coming home I popped into the green room at OLT where the play that John is co-directing had its penultimate show and Tamsin and Rob were there with his parents. Tamsin commented on how it's funny to see me in normal clothes because I'm usually in yoga clothes, but the truth is these are yoga clothes. I just add jewelry and okay, the top is different, but I could totally do yoga in this outfit. So no wonder the people walking by didn't recognize me!

1 comment:

Dirk Muir said...

I really wish I had come. I could have used the fun, instead of what I did instead. I'm glad you led us through it in YTT the week before though!