Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Meditation Workshop

Well another meditation workshop went off yesterday without a hitch. I love teaching that workshop. I don't have dates yet for the next one but I should set some up soon. It's hard being a yoga teacher/experience provider and a marketing and sales rep at the same time. It seems to take different parts of my brain. I can be "on" and lead a class anytime but I will dilly-dally doing my invoices and getting paid for stuff. I'll just let it go for weeks and months and be in la-la land not really doing anything about the money but being worried about it, and therefore, drained by it. I guess that's part of being self-employed as well.

I'm on my way to the hospital to teach my special group of kids. It's a treat working with them!

No comments: