Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Car for Sale

I am at the point of trying to sell my car now and just get a new one. So if you're interested in a great Toyota Echo 2005 sedan, let me know! (It's only got 63,500 kms, and if you'd rather lease it, that's an option too - 15 months left.) I'm still at the computer comparing prices and looking at other cars with features and what others are selling their cars for and importing a cheaper car from the States and which new ones qualify for the rebate from the government and getting out of my lease early and then I took a break at Megan Butcher's site, which took me to another site and the next thing I know, I'm laughing my head off at this cake story. I can't vouch for the rest of the site, but just that one story made me laugh so hard I thought I'd tell you about it.

So much for my making a decision really quick about the car. On another note, I had a little whisper from my old friend, Gurubelle, and she said it didn't matter about the car. It won't make a difference. "Get the car, don't get the car, it won't make a difference." Hmph. She's probably right.

No comments: