Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Luc's Back

My buddy, Luc, is back in town. Luc inspires me because he's basically retired and he spends his time in spiritual communities doing interesting things. Some of the things I've done too (like work at Kripalu and Omega) and some of it I haven't done (like live in Hawaii and do the deeksha training in India). I don't meet many people in my daily life anymore who are wandering around doing that kind of learning and teaching. When I lived in those communities, I met people doing those types of trainings and teaching all the time. Now I don't come across people doing that very often. So it's nice when he comes to town so I can get a "hit" of a more non-traditional path.

On another note, I've been in the Landmark Education training for a few months and it's only yesterday that I checked out the new introduction to the Landmark Forum on their website. It's awesome! If you get a chance, take a look. I'm doing a training to be able to lead the "introduction."

No comments: