Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spammy Comments

So lately there have been comments that are spam showing up on my blog. If you do read the comments, I suggest you do not click on the links if it's someone saying "check here." Don't bother. I will delete the comments as soon as I see them, but it may be a little while before I catch them. I've just edited the comments area so now you have to register with Blogger as well as do an eye test before being able to leave a comment. Sorry for the inconvenience, but apparently it's necessary or else you'll get hit. Bummer.

Family Day is tomorrow. My family will be with my at my yoga classes, so come out to the Rama Lotus lunchtime class and meet my kid! Maybe she'll do some poses with us. Bring your kids if you like - it's a beginner's class and is only an hour.

No comments: