Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Better Blog

I was just reading something that I thought was very creative and fun, and winds up in a way better blog than mine. Really neat.

Here's the link.

It's Remi's last day of school today and I was thinking about how I could celebrate her and I asked some of the CHEO kids what they thought was even more fun than Midway, and I got, Fun Junction. So that's where I'm going to take her today after school.

When I was growing up I don't remember being celebrated for doing tasks I was expected to do, like pass Grade 3, for instance. But I think that really we don't have enough celebrating around here, so let's go for it, and Remi finishing up school for the year is as good excuse as any, and maybe even a better one if you think about it.

So I'm off to teach another yoga class...

No comments: