Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Was Fun


I just had a good time sitting in front of the Mac doing a little video about alternate nostril breathing and another one for kapalabhati that will be up later. I've had the Mac for maybe six months now and hardly ever use it because it's mainly for John's projects. I didn't even know it could do video really until Sunday when Rob said it could.

I had a bit of time as I do on Tuesdays before I teach, so I was able to fool around a bit. It was funny to me.

4 comments:

Lynn A said...

Good eve Jamine . So enjoyed your class tonight. I had to come and see this video after you told us about it. It is great !!! I can imagine how I looked until I grapsed the proper way of doing this breathing.
I admit I chuckle at myself after some classes when I think of the faces I must make getting into posture. I wonder - Is it like when you cut paper/cloth with scissors - does my mouth take on it's own life?
Just some food for thought ...
Have a great evening.
Lynn A.

Unknown said...

That was funny... but I really want to see the Kabalabhati faces!

Rob

Unknown said...

Lynn, I hope I'm not making too much fun of my beloved beginners here! You know I'm exaggerating. And it is funny watching people learn. One of my treats :)

Rob, thanks for the tip on the webcam. I just have to edit the kapalabhati video. I was laughing so hard as I was doing it...

Lynn A said...

No, No, No, ... I never thought that at all .... I love the sense of humour and levity that you bring to your classes.
Ciao for now .....