Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Better Listen!

I've started working for this company, BetterListen! and I wanted to let you know about it. The company has been around for a while, publishing recordings from some pretty big names in the world of self-discovery and transformation. The catalog is quite varied actually.

Steve Stein, the guy who runs it, is an old Omega person, even before my time, so I never actually worked with him before. Another Omega person has been working for him for years and when she decided to get another job, she thought of me to help pick up some of the marketing and administrative duties. That's what I'm doing. Follow them on Twitter and help me out! @BetterListen

In addition to audio recordings, Steve also built a whole online video training program with Beryl Bender Birch for the sister site, BetterLearn. It hasn't started being promoted yet, so you probably haven't even heard of it. The videos are fresh and crisp and it's nice to see Beryl's face, even though it's just virtual. I even saw one of her dogs making an appearance. That course actually counts towards credits with the Yoga Alliance, so if any of you reading are yoga teachers, you may find the course pretty interesting!

It's funny how things come around. Here I am in Ottawa, doing work for a guy in New Jersey, promoting works from authors and teachers from even farther away places.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am well pleased for the opportunity to have through your blog. I have learned something new and great from your blog. Discover online photo editing course. We put special emphasis on comprehensive learning with practical application and industry training. Students acquire a deep knowledge and will learn concepts like Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Camera Raw interface and study different layers of operation and much more. This graphic design in hindi is for someone who wants to become an expert in all the aspects of Web and Photo Editor. It’s a professional course to make a student ready for the job.
freelance ui ux designer