Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yoga Teacher as Mother (First Day of School Again)

Today I walked my daughter as far as she'd let me to school. She's so big and so mature and yet she's still a kid, who's learning and growing and who gets nervous on the first day back. Taking her, at her request, as far as she needed me, is my job. In so many ways, that's my job all around.

Taking people, at their request, as far as they need me to.

It touches me to see her vulnerability as well as her excitement. It's an honour to be allowed in to someone's life while they deal with something. No advice needed. No pushing or cajoling. Just being there.

Breathe.

3 comments:

Aditya Singh said...

It was great post on yoga teacher training.Thanks.

Amit Kaushik said...

Great., I like you Blog. Yoga help in both Physical Health and Mental Health.regular practice gives more confidence and fit Thankyou for shares a lot of thing about Yoga. Yoga Teachear traning in India

Sattva Yoga said...

Yoga teachers training in Rishikesh
If you want to learn yoga, so the one of the best yoga teachers training in Rishikesh is Sattva Yoga Academy, Here you will learn with a very basic and then goes to advance level. Here you will become perfect in yoga as well as fitness.